Thursday, May 14, 2015

[Single] Setto (@IamSetto) All Of These via @IamTonyNeal

Setto (@IamSetto), found his inspiration and today he is using that drive to keep himself going. Born in the city of Lagos, Nigeria with a dream to be successful in his music career, his ambition drove him to New York City, the city that would get him noticed on a major level. To keep himself out of trouble, he started writing poems, which he eventually turned into music. Welcome to the life of Setto. Today we release his track "All of These", which has production by Diego Ave. This track fits well with radio, mixtapes, and club sets. Setto's "All Of These" shows that he is definitely here to make his presence known among the entire hip hop industry. Setto states "I ask God to continue to lead and bless me with my talent, I am grateful to all those who have helped me in anyway or form. I look forward to thanking you all on TV one day” and we can not help but agree. Listen, Download, Share, Connect, and Support this artist on the rise.

Connect w/ Setto: Website: www.iamsetto.com Twitter: @IamSetto IG: IamSetto Facebook: Facebook.com/iamsetto

0 comments:

Post a Comment